Sunday, May 12, 2013

May measurements

Normally, the goal would be to do this on the first Sunday of the month, but I just found the tape measure recently (as in this weekend when I was cleaning up the apartment - future me, it's in the drawer in the bathroom) as I consistently lose them and I'm pretty sure I'll find at least 3 when I start packing to move.  But, I digress.  I recently found the tape measure and I got my measurements done today.  In the future I will do this all together on the first Sunday of the month.

At the start of the month, I weighed 258.6 (this week, 257.0).

In case anybody has forgotten, here is my May pictures (I solemnly swear to do these every month - btw, I'm watching the Harry Potter marathon, are you?).

May 2013
And here are my measurements for the month.

Bust: 44.5"
Chest: 39"
Waist: 44.25"
Hip: 50"
Thigh: 28.5"
Calve: 22"
Upper Arm: 16.5"
Forearm: 12.5"
Neck: 16"

(and yes, somehow those seem worse to do now than writing my weight... can't wait to see those numbers go down too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment