Thursday, January 31, 2013

Cravings

Damn Atkins is making me crave things.  All I want is sweets and breads and anything that's a carb.

I'm not having them though.

I'm staying strong.  For the most part.

I'm prescribing to the idea of 90/10 - 90% of the time is hardcore Atkins and 10% of the time I can splurge.  For example, I had some brown rice this week at Chipotle.  But, I didn't have beans or the tortilla, and I had the lowest-carb salsa (medium in case you're wondering). 

Tomorrow night I might allow myself some carbs; it depends how my weigh-in goes in the morning.  I have an excel graph where I've plotted out how I envision my weight loss trajectory going in a healthy way that has all of my weight lost by this time next year.  Obviously, it would be better if it were quicker, but I'll be so happy to lose anything, I'm okay keeping at it for one year.  I'm on track for where I wanted to be at the end of January.

My goal is to be at 220 by my graduation in May.  It's a little extreme, but so is this diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment